We ship to most countries except those listed by any UN declaration. Goods will not be dispatched until clear payment has been received.
Most work is carried out in our repair centres in New Zealand or Australia. In some cases they may have to be returned to our factory, but we have a really quick turnaround of generally seven days.
Without limiting any rights you have under the Consumer Guarantees Act, if your product is faulty or has stopped working as intended and is still within the warranty period specified when you purchased your product, Rugged Tablets NZ will repair or replace your product or issue a credit or refund where a suitable replacement is not available. In order to repair, replace or issue a credit or refund for your faulty product, it will need to be returned to us so we can test and confirm that it is faulty. Returns of this nature can be made any time within the warranty period and it is your responsibility to cover any costs of returning the product to us.
Note: all accessories and lithium batteries are only one year cover.
- the warranty period is expired,
- the warranty label is broken or removed,
- the serial number label is missing or unrecognizable,
- the product has been modified or repaired by any unauthorized service center or personnel,
- the defect was subject to abuse, improper use not conforming to product manual instructions, or environment conditions more severe than those specified in the manual and specification.
- the defect was subject to Force Majeure, such as acts of God, flood, lightning, earthquake, war, vandalism, theft, brownouts or sags (damage due to low voltage disturbances)
Testing fees and return freight: If you return a product to us that is not faulty, you may be liable for a testing fee and freight charges to return the product to you.
Without limiting any rights you have under the Consumer Guarantees Act:
- Faulty goods will be subject to the normal return procedures for the specific brand being returned.
- Freight charges will not be credited.