Due late March- confirm availability
With a 5″ touchscreen and barcode scanner activation through a bluetooth trigger or device buttons it’s ready to use anytime.
- Honeywell’s slimmest 2D imager it is designed to provide higher performance and reliability, with increased barcode scanning speeds to meet higher-volume application requirements
- Android 10 with expandable memory and 4G connectivity as standard
- Bluetooth trigger and UHF reader module
- Charge on base without taking the hand-grip off
- We provide user, technical and software developer support to allow simple system integrations.
Accessories will include a desk dock charger and multi-battery charging bank. Release date TBC.
Our latest handheld pending release. All the smarts of Android 8.1 coupled with the new Honeywell N670X series: Ultra-Slim, Undecoded 2D Imager, SR (Standard Range) and HD (High Density) Optics, advanced laser and LED Aimers 8.1
|CPU||MTK8735A Quad- core ARM® Cortex-A53 MPCore TM|
|LCD||5 inch 16：9;720*1280 IPS ;300 Nit|
|TP||5 inch，gorilla glass and touch screen|
|BT||BT4.0 (BLE) class1|
|Speaker||8Ω/0.8W x 1|
|GPS||GPS:-160 dBm：0.25 Hz … 10 MHz (configurable)|
|TF||SDHC/SDXC x1 max：128G|
|Headphone||∮3.5mm standard headphone port|
|GC51001||T51 MTK8735A Quad- core, Android 8.1, 2GB+16GB Flash+4G, Honeywell 2D high performance scanner, straps, one year warranty|
|GC51002||10+ units MTK8735A Quad- core, Android 8.1, 2GB+16GB Flash+4G, Honeywell 2D high performance scanner, straps, one year warranty|
Request a quote only takes seconds
Compete the form below to get your quote in no time
You will be contacted within two business day.
What you get
- An email or phone call, you choose
- A full quote in writing
- A in-person meeting, if necessary
Your information will only be shared with an associate company/person in order to give you a quote.