Due late March- confirm availability
With a 5″ touchscreen and barcode scanner activation through a bluetooth trigger or device buttons it’s ready to use anytime
- Honeywell’s slimmest 2D imager it is designed to provide higher performance and reliability, with increased barcode scanning speeds to meet higher-volume application requirements
- Android 10 with expandable memory and 4G connectivity as standard
- Bluetooth trigger and UHF reader module
- Charge on base without taking the hand-grip off
- We provide user, technical and software developer support to allow simple system integrations.
Accessories will include a desk dock charger and multi-battery charging bank. Release date TBC.
Our latest handheld pending release. All the smarts of Android 8.1 coupled with the new Honeywell N670X series: Ultra-Slim, Undecoded 2D Imager, SR (Standard Range) and HD (High Density) Optics, Advanced Laser and LED Aimers8.1
|CPU||MTK8735A Quad- core ARM® Cortex-A53 MPCore TM|
|LCD||5 inch 16：9;720*1280 IPS ;300 Nit|
|TP||5 inch，gorilla glass and touch screen|
|BT||BT4.0 (BLE) class1|
|Speaker||8Ω/0.8W x 1|
|GPS||GPS:-160 dBm：0.25 Hz … 10 MHz (configurable)|
|TF||SDHC/SDXC x1 max：128G|
|Headphone||∮3.5mm standard headphone port|
|GC51001||T51 MTK8735A Quad- core, Android 8.1, 2GB+16GB Flash+4G, Honeywell 2D high performance scanner, straps, 1-year warranty|
|GC51002||10+ units MTK8735A Quad- core, Android 8.1, 2GB+16GB Flash+4G, Honeywell 2D high performance scanner, straps, 1-year warranty|
Request a quote only takes seconds
Compete the form below to get your quote in no time
You will be contacted within two business day.
What you get
Your information will only be shared with an associate company/person in order to give you a quote.